Divorce and Issues Relating to Children
Divorce & Issues Relating to Children Divorce is complicated — legally, financially, and emotionally. Children’s proper care and upbringing is of great importance. Here are the issues married couples wanting divorce would usually encounter:
1) Child support
2) Child custody, legal
3) Child custody, physical
4) Visitation with non-custodial parent
5) Grandparent visitation
6) Visitation with stepchildren
7) Health insurance for children
8) Dental insurance for children
9) Uninsured health care costs
10) College education
11) Residence in the marital homestead
12) Beneficiaries of life insurance policies
13) Claiming children as dependents for income tax purposes
14) Religious upbringing of children
2023 Best Litigation Attorneys in Port St. Lucie
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!
Landlord Tip #4
Notify the tenant before entering the rental unit.
Guide: Buying Your First House
Things you should know before buying a home.
Avoid Criticizing Your Ex-spouse
Criticizing your ex doesn’t do well for your child.